Cancellation & Refund Policy
ServiceMela refunds/reverses the full payment amount made/authorised in case of Cancelled Orders. Orders can be cancelled in any of the following manners:
- After placing an order, before the Service starts, either Buyer or Seller can directly cancel the Order.
- After Service starts, the Buyer can request the Seller to cancel the Order and the Seller can accept the request to Cancel the order.
- After Service starts, the Seller can directly cancel the Order.
- ServiceMela reserves the right to cancel any order for which Service is not started even after 36 hours of placing the order.
- ServiceMela reserves the right to cancel any order for which Service is not marked complete even after 36 hours after the promised fixed Service completion time.
Refund & Cancellation Penalties
We strongly advise Users not to request cancellations and refunds. Such requests will have an impact on the User's standing on the ServiceMela platform in the following ways:
a) If the Seller is responsible for the refund (for example, due to lack of response, low-quality work, or project cancellation), it will negatively affect their status and rankings as a seller.
b) If the Buyer is responsible for the refund (for example, cancelling due to a change in their business needs), it will negatively affect their status as a buyer.
c) If a User has multiple refund requests, their account may be temporarily or permanently restricted, depending on the seriousness of the situation.